U

Monday, November 20th, 2023 9:55 PM

Closed

Traded phone never sent back

Hi,

It has been more than a month that I cancelled a trading at Xfinity and sent their phone back. Basically within 14 days after receiving their phones as indicated in their policy. I’ve been waiting since then to get the phone I traded back or to have any update on what the device I’ve traded has become but never got any update. I contacted @Xfinity dozen of times, transferred to so many people talked to Ansurant, was even lied by agent that my phone was shipped back. I never seen that in my life. I’m not sure if anyone has ever got such issue and advise on this@XfinityMichaelC.

thanks

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

11 months ago

Good afternoon @user_ctrtjz, and thank you for reaching out on our Community Forums. We are sorry to hear about your trade in issues and that you have not received an update even though you have tried contacting us directly. This is definitely not the kind of frustrating situation we want for any of our customers. Due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited but we can get a ticket submitted to our Executive Mobile team to further assist. 

To get started, can you please send us a Direct Message with your first and last name along with the service address on the account including any applicable unit or apartment numbers? To send a "Direct Message" ("Private") message: Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message chat" icon
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send it

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here