U

Tuesday, December 5th, 2023 3:19 AM

Closed

Trade in Rejected with invalid reasons

Issue:

In October month, I ordered  iPhone 15 Pro-max with trade-in credit for existing iPhone 13 128 GB (excellent condition) when I sent my phone to Assurant , they rejected my trade-in mentioning the reason as "LCD damage" and the phone was in excellent codition.

With that rejection email, I reached out to Xfinity and they asked me to visit Xfinity store. when visited Xfinity store with my phone, they said they can't help as Assurant has to approve the trade in and was again asked to reach out to another customer care.

When reached out to Customer care 3 times with 1 hr of wait time and hold, they are saying that it's still waiting for back office. For the record, case number is EDIT:<Personal Information>

Now when I am seeing these forums, there are many people with similar experience and Xfinity does not care. I feel cheated being a gold Xfinity reward member. 

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

10 months ago

@user_33fk5q

Hello, and thank you for reaching out over our Community Forums. 
Unfortunately, we are a bit limited when it comes to assisting our Xfinity Mobile customers over our Forums due to security, and authentication requirements. We can help with general questions, and troubleshooting. Since this is a device trade in concern, we would have to direct you to the Xfinity Mobile Team for a status. You can contact our Xfinity Mobile support center via any of the following methods:

• SMS Text Message: 888-936-4968
• Phone: 888-936-4968
Xfinity Mobile Website
Direct Chat

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here