M

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Saturday, May 25th, 2024 11:05 PM

Trade in offer

I have finished paying 24 payments for iPhone 13 with Xfinity Mobile.  I want to trade in to iPhone 15 pro, am I qualify for a $830 trade in promotion credit if I'll keep my current mobile number?  Since the trade in offer is for new line, can I add a new line in physical sim and let my son to use? can I use my current mobile on new iPhone 15 pro?  

If I add a new line, can I enjoy buy 1 get 1 free offer? 

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

21 days ago

Good evening @mghyw, and happy Memorial Day, we hope you are having a safe and enjoyable weekend. We'd be happy to help with your mobile promotion questions. Congratulations on paying offer your old device, and we appreciate your interest in our new Mobile offer. According to the disclaimer on the offer, in the promotion requires activation of new Xfinity Mobile line within 60 days of phone purchase date. The offer may not be combined with other device offers. In order to receive the Buy 1 Get 1 offer, you would need to purchase 2 new unlimited data mobile lines.

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

@XfinityAlyssaA​ Thank you very much for your information.  Understand that the buy 1 get 1 offer is for 2 new lines.  

Since the mobile trade in offer requires activation of new mobile line, can still I transfer to my current line to the new device (iPhone 15 pro)? So that I can use both new line and current line on iPhone 15 pro.  

Official Employee

• 

989 Messages

@mghyw, Great questions! So you wouldn't be able to transfer the discount/promotion to a new line of service after taking advantage of the promotion on another line. You could get the promotion/discount if you have two lines of new service and keep the discounts on those two new lines. Please let us know if you have any other questions, we are always here to help. Feel free to reach out to our Xfinity Mobile Team as well with any other questions at 1 (888) 936-4968. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here