J

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, February 20th, 2024 6:11 PM

Trade in offer cancelled, constant mixed messages from reps

I have been dealing with this issue since early August, finally got an answer after countless messages and tickets. 

I contacted xfinity when I never received the label for a promo they had. 

I struggled for months to get the label and assured that despite it says it was cancelled, the original offer would be honored. 

Once I finally received the label, the phone was promptly returned to me without any notice from xfinity. 

Once I spoke with a rep trying to get a new label, I was issued a label with a new trade in offer much much less than the original offer. The rep reassured me that the original trade in offer would be honored. 

A manager, after months of dealing with this issue, tried to tell me after all of this time, that I was no longer eligible for the trade in since on their end they claim they emailed the label around the same time my new phone had shipped, despite it not being anywhere in my mailbox, I had called after the 21 days I was suppose to send it. No other manager or representative informed me of this. I had spoke with the xfinity mobile chat and in person at an xfinity store before the promo expired. I was told countless times that because I never received a label, it was not my fault for the promo expiring. This representative stated that I called after the promotion expired and that I should of called much earlier. I will be cancelling my service with xfinity since I would have never purchased a phone from them if it was not for the promo. I am so frustrated that so much of my time was wasted, so many mixed messages and no true escalation. 

I have countless tickets that have been opened and closed with no resolution, constant promises of esclalations and responses within 48 hours just to receive nothing. 

This has been a nightmare experience, paying full price for a phone and having the rep suggest I just sell it myself, if I knew this would be the result, I would of just kept my old phone. Once I get the iphone back in the mail AGAIN, I will be cancelling all services with xfinity. 

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

4 months ago

@jonajm I am so sorry for the frustration that you have had with getting your phone situation resolved. While our team can help with a wide variety of concerns, due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited. We're unable to perform any device or account-specific requests over this platform--this includes billing, sales, device questions, etc. We would hate to see you go but understand you have to do what is best for you and your family. I would be happy to review your account for your other services with you if you would like. To get started, please send our team a private message with your full name, the name listed on the account (if different), and the service address associated with your account. 

To send a "Direct Message" message:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

Click the "Direct Messaging" icon at the top of the page (looks like a text bubble)

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list that appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

(edited)

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here