U

Wednesday, December 13th, 2023 5:52 PM

Closed

Trade in nightmare

Xfinity mobile trade in is a nightmare

I recently switched to xfinity mobile. I saw a great deal for trade in. I opted to upgrade and iPhone 15 pro was back ordered. I have received the phone after 45 days. I checked for the trade in shipping label in their site. It said send it soon to get the trade in credited without any specific dates. I have shipped the trade in mobile in 18 days after I received and activated the new phone. Assurant received the mobile and they waited for 4 weeks to process the trade in offer. They rejected it with a reason ‘received late’. Now I am stuck with both mobiles and having to pay the entire bill to xfinity. I have called explaining the situation to multiple times, they kept bouncing calls between different departments who had no clue of how to handle it. If they had an aggressive time line about trade in, their site should have given me an appropriate warning. Never do a trade in through online for Xfinity. I have been their customer for internet for more than 12 years. Now I am so upset that planning to switch all of their services.

5 Messages

7 months ago

I hit all the deadlines and still haven't been credited. Did they send your trade-in phone back? 

2 Messages

Yes they sent the phone back.

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

@Erik_S

I appreciate you taking time out of your day and want to ensure you’re able to get in touch with an awesome Xfinity Mobile expert to help get this resolved. Due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited.  Please reach out to our mobile colleagues via:

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here