U

Saturday, January 20th, 2024 3:57 AM

Trade In Device Program

Let me start out by saying that Xfinity/Assurant are ALL theifs. Iam experiencing the same thing that all of you are. I upgraded my IPhone 11 on 11/6/23 to an Iphone15 plus. I used the xfinity trade in for cash portal on the their web set. Received a cash offer for $129, then about 3 weeks later they sent an alternate offer of $123 and I accepted it. A few days later I received an email from Assurant saying offer was accepted and that a payment was  sent. Fast forward 30 + days, still waiting on the payment. I have spent countless hours on the phone, on chat with individuals from xfinity that know nothing about the programs xfinity offers. I have been bounced around back and forth between Assurant and Xfinity, no one has no idea what’s going on. I even have a email from Assurant/Xfinity stating my payment has been sent however no one can seem to pull my information up on their computers. I have been lied to several times saying they are opening up tickets and are going to escalate my issues and I will get a call back however, I never receive a call back or better yet  the Xfinity agent is going to transfer me to a Suppervisor and the be on hold for 2+ hours only to have the call disconnected. Xfinity wants us to pay our mobile bills on time however they can’t pay us for the phones that we all traded in. They literally have stolen our phones.  A class action lawsuit needs to be initiated.

No Responses!
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here