U

Monday, December 18th, 2023 9:25 PM

Closed

Trade in credit

I trade in my iPhone 14 Pro Max and usps shows delivery on 10/5. After 2 and half months, I didn’t receive any confirmation or credits. Called customer services several times and have been told to wait 3 billing cycles until February 2024. I think the representative really tried to help me and escalate the case. but the company’s trade in process really has a big issue. There is no way to trace the trade in and process. I have trade in my devices many times with other carriers. This is the first time I am having an issue with it. 

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

10 months ago

Hi there, @user_wot5d9 ! Thank you so much for reaching your Digital Care team. Thank you for your patience while you waited to connect with me. I'm very sorry for the inconvience you are experiencing with your trade in, I'll be more than happy to look further into this for you. Please be assured you reached the right person to assist you. Can you please DM me your first and last name along with your full service address so that I can assist you further?

To send a direct message [private message]:

•   Click "Sign In" if necessary
  •   Click the "Direct Message" icon 
  •   Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  •   The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there.
  •   - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list.
  •   - An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.
  •   Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  •   Press Enter to send it

2 Messages

9 months ago

I am dealing with this same issue for THREE months. Did you get any where?

3 Messages

Nope. The representative just document everything again and again nowhere to escalate 

Frequent Visitor

• 

9 Messages

Same here. Its been two months and no update on my trade request.

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

Hi there @dencha1234. I am sorry to hear that you have not received no update on your trade request. You are in the right place and we can look into your trade. 

Please send us a direct chat message with your full name and complete service address to “Xfinity Support”. To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forums page.
Here's the detailed steps to direct message us: 
 • Click "Sign In" if necessary
 • Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
 • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
 • Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
 • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
 • Press Enter to send your message

Let me know if you have any questions.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

3 Messages

9 months ago

Good news! I got my trade in credits today.  Wait for 3 months

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here