U

Friday, June 7th, 2024 12:06 PM

Trade in credit not applied after 6 months

Howdy all,

I am so frustrated with XFINITY. I purchased an iPhone 15 on the condition that I traded in my iPhone 11. XFINITY sent the trade-in credit confirmation on 1/18. I've called and chatted with many XFINITY representatives over 30 times. Each time they tell me it will be fixed, I call repeatedly. I've spent so much time explaining this situation that it's ridiculous. Each time, the representative says they added a note to my account and that it will be fixed. This last time, they even told me to call Assurant directly. I find this frustrating; why should I contact a third party to resolve a problem XFINITY refuses to solve? I don't know how to get the credit applied without calling/chatting 3-4 times each month. For example, I've already chatted three times to get the credit applied for this month. Has anyone ever dealt with this? How do I get XFINITY to fulfill their commitment? I need the credit permanently allied to my account. I've posted this before and still no help

3 Messages

4 months ago

Can someone who can solve this issue reach out to me, its been 6 months and no solution.

Retired Employee

• 

729 Messages

u/user_gh29mm Thanks for leaving a comment with your shared mobile concerns. I'm sorry to hear about the trouble you've had and would love to help in any way that I can! Since Xfinity Mobile support is limited for our Digital Care Team via social media, we ask that you reach directly out (by call or text) to our Xfinity Mobile Sales and Service team at 1-888-936-4968 for further assistance with your mobile device. You may also use our Secure Online Chat where an Xfinity Mobile expert is available 24/7! 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here