U

Thursday, April 4th, 2024 7:51 AM

Closed

Terrible service

I'm writing this because my experience with xfinity has been absolutely terrible! I bought a phone for me and my son last year and unfortunately my son passed away a few months ago. I called and got his phone disconnected but you guys will not let me return the phone so I can stop being charged for it. I am paralyzed and on disability and cannot afford the extra amount on my bill each month for this phone. This has been extremely difficult already and this is really making it worse

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

6 months ago

Hello and welcome to Comcast @user_u8nux2. We are deeply saddened to hear about your son's passing. We hope you have many family members and friends to gather around you during this difficult time. Please accept the deepest condolences from us. You are in the right place and we are happy to assist you. 

Please send us a direct chat message with your full name and complete service address to “Xfinity Support”. To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forums page.

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary
  • Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send your message

Let me know if you have any questions.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here