A

Sunday, January 7th, 2024 3:30 AM

Closed

sent to collections

Sent my mobile phone back and it was received Nov 30, 2021. Service canceled Jan 13, 2022. I still have the email. I was then contacted by a collection agency out of the blue on mar of 2023 about an unpaid account. Contacted Xfinity and they assured me it was taken care of. Well fast forward to now, I'm now 63 points down in credit while trying to buy a house because I randomly got sent to collection for the same thing!! Credence collections agency. Why Is Xfinity doing this to people. How do I even get this officially resolved. Its ridiculous. 

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

9 months ago

Hi, @adarb99. Thank you for reaching out and bringing this to our attention. I would certainly be upset if I were in your shoes, and I would want this fixed as soon as possible. Here on Forums, we are limited on access to Xfinity Mobile accounts. However, we have a group of mobile experts that can assist. You can reach them by texting or calling 1 (888) 936-4968. You can also chat with an expert here https://www.xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile as well.   

1 Message

9 months ago

I just got a call today from a collection agency over 60 dollars. I feel you. I'm quite aggravated as today is a holiday and I use a credit union and they are closed for MLK day and the invoice said to be paid by today ,the 15th . But I can't even get to my account to transfer money as it's a small credit u ion and doesn't have like an app or anything to do it virtually. 

1 Message

5 months ago

Same case here , I have noticed in my CreditKarma Credit Report though I have "0" balance .

In fact my billing setup with 'Auto Pay'.

Xfinity Billing department says , nothing wrong in my account.

Is it scam ? 

Collection Opened

A collection was added to your file
Between Apr 28, 2024 and May 17, 2024, a new account in collections was added to your report. The collection agency is CREDENCE RESOURCE MANAGE. The original creditor was 11 XFINITY MOBILE.
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here