U

Friday, March 15th, 2024 8:58 PM

Closed

Samsung S24 MMS

Can't send or receive MMS while wifi is on. Have to manually turn it off for it to send. How do I fix so I can send and receive images without having to turn off my WiFi every time. 

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

7 months ago

Good afternoon and happy Sunday @user_r3ttzh, we appreciate you reaching out to our Communities team with your mobile issues, we're sorry to hear that you are having trouble sending and receiving MMS while WiFi is on. I appreciate you taking time out of your day and want to ensure you’re able to get in touch with an awesome Xfinity Mobile expert to help get this resolved. Due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited. We're unable to perform any device or account specific requests over this platform.

Have you tried calling or texting 888-936-4968, or reached out to our secure online chat at xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile where an Xfinity Mobile expert is available 24/7?

Text Message: 888-936-4968

Phone: 888-936-4968

Chat: xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile

Please let us know if our mobile team was able to assist you. 

1 Message

I want to send this stinking a64 phone back to xfinty. It's either the service or the phone. Never had problems with Team mobile with my a23 samsung

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

@user_38rjtl I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with your phone. I appreciate you taking time out of your day, and I want to ensure you are provided the best support possible! Can you tell me a little more about your mobile concern? Also, Is this happening with all messages or some? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here