U

Monday, February 5th, 2024 3:33 PM

Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra Lost in Transit

I preordered the new Samsung as my current phone was paid off. It shipped via FedEx from Tennessee, went to CT, and now it’s “in” Champaign, IL. I live in Massachusetts so I’m not sure why it came within 90 miles of me just to get sent the opposite direction. Either way, FedEx can’t seem to find it. Who do I contact at xfinity since FedEx is not willing to help?

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

5 months ago

Hello user_r3ttzh

Appreciate you touching base with us! Does the tracking number show delivered or that it is still in transit? I would be asking the same questions, rest assured. Excited to help get this sorted out! 

9 Messages

The tracking number shows pending. This is what I received from FedEx:

Thanks for providing the required information. I can understand why you are concerned with the delays. Your package was miss-sorted 02/01 at the Willington, CT hub sending the package to Champaign, IL which did cause the initial delay. Your package was scanned 02/08 into the Quincy, MA terminal which delivers for your zip code. The package was scanned on the driver's manifest, but was not actually loaded on the truck, 02/08. There have been no scans from today and there is no further information in the trace. 

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

Hi there, @user_r3ttzh ! Thank you so much for reaching your Digital Care team. I appreciate your patience while you waited to connect with me. I'll be more than happy to look into your Xfinity Mobile phone. Please be assured you reached the right person to assist you. Can you please DM me your first and last name, along with your full service address so that I can assist you further.-Richard

To send a direct message [private message]:

•   Click "Sign In" if necessary
  •   Click the "Direct Message" icon 
  •   Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  •   The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there.
  •   - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list.
  •   - An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.
  •   Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  •   Press Enter to send it
I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here