Bryamarie7's profile

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Thursday, October 3rd, 2024 5:41 AM

Return Device

I purchased an additional phone plan from xfinity a month ago. I have called 6 times trying to simply return it because I changed my mind as soon as I bought it. 

I am told to just wait until they send me the return label to my email. I have been waiting for weeks trying to get them to send me the label so I can return this phone but they keep telling me the same thing to just wait. It's apparently taking so long because I purchased it online. I dont really care. My bill is due on the 10th and I am being charged for it. This is BS at this point. You guys need to FIX my bill because I'm not paying that and give me the return label already because at this point, I'm going to take additional action against your company. I haven't even taken the phone out of the box. I don't understand why this is taking so long to be resolved. My case number is ECM0009473798

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

1 day ago

Hello, @Bryamarie7. I appreciate you making us aware that you haven't received a return shipping label via Forums. I apologize for the time it has taken to email you the shipping label. Don't worry, you're definitely in the right place to getting this taken cared.

I would be more than happy to help get you the shipping label you need and your bill corrected. Please send a direct message by clicking the chat icon in the upper right corner of the page, click on the pen and paper icon, then enter “Xfinity Support” in the “To” section.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here