S

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, September 4th, 2024 5:28 AM

Recent trade in device credits are already gone?

I’ve been waiting almost a year for a device credit offer to trade my iPhone 12 Pro in for a 15 Pro. I finally saw the new offers this week and even checked yesterday to see that I could get almost $400, making my monthly cost for a 256GB just under $33. I went to claim the offer this evening and it’s no longer available, there’s only an offer of a $155 check for my phone. 

Are these recent offers really over already? There hasn’t been any for almost a year and then they’re only available for a week or so? I figured they’d at least be available until the iPhone 16 release. 

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

23 days ago

Hello, @Skimoab. I'm sorry to hear the offer you saw this week is no longer an option for you to choose from. The promotional offers do come and go periodically and we're not aware how long there will be available.

You're more than welcome to contact our Xfinity Mobile support team by giving us a call at 1 (888) 936-4968 or chat online at https://www.xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile. One of our experts will be happy to look into this for you!

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here