U

Monday, January 8th, 2024 5:46 PM

Closed

REALLY IN NEED of HELP - Xfinity Mobile New lines Billing

Hi Team,

I really Hope the Xfinity team at USA can help me out fix my problem with the Mobile lines and the billing.

1. Currently it is showing 3 lines instead of 2 lines with the Device payment & billing on the Inactive line (no mobile# associated).  

2. The Inactive line# 3  device was returned to the Xfinity Store on dec 7 and still no refund . ?

3. Also had Trade in old phone when i switiched to the Xfinity mobile, awaiting the Trade in credit on that as well. 

The Xfinity chat and customer care people at oversees was no HELP at all .. Everytime they are giving false promise that things will get taken care of but it was never. Already I am tired of calling and chatting with multiple times and No help at all. Truly disappointed now.

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

2.3K Messages

6 months ago

@user_pyo1rz  We truly appreciate your time in working with us via DM. I'm thrilled that we were able to get you in touch with an Xfinity Mobile agent who was able to resolve your billing concern. I hope you have a great rest of your day!

4 Messages

Yes, absolutely.. I am very glad that finally Xfinity was able to resolve my issue. Thank you very much for the support.

4 Messages

6 months ago

Team, 

Further update,  my Billing statement got messed up again. Can i send a direct message to you ? PLEASE HELP ME OUT. 

Official Employee

• 

376 Messages

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us. Please send us a direct message with your first/last name and full address. You can start by clicking the "direct message" icon on the upper right page of the forum page. Once you click on that, input our shared handle "Xfinity Support" to send us a direct message. If you're signed in to your forums profile and because you have already posted to the public page, you should have the option to do so.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

4 Messages

Thank you , will send a direct message as Instructed.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here