U

Monday, March 11th, 2024 5:25 PM

Promotion Not Being Honored

Hi everyone! 

I recently purchased a Samsung S24 Ultra and had the option of either getting $500 off for upgrading my phone or $800 off if I were to trade in my old phone. Naturally, I took the higher option and planned on trading in my old phone to get the $800 off. Unfortunately, now my friend who is not able to afford a new phone asked if they could have my old phone instead. I thought that should be okay since I could get the $500 off instead of trading in my old phone. However, now that promotion has ended. I reached out to Xfinity Support and asked if they would be able to honor the promotion that was in effect when I purchased my phone but they said no. Has anyone else experienced something like this? It seems odd to me that the company would not honor their promotion from when I bought the phone.

1 Message

3 months ago

Yes I have I'm on the phone with Xfinity Mobile I upgrade from my Samsung S23 Ultra 5g that perfect Condition and got sent back in March 04,2024 because I lost lable online I went too store they couldn't help me then I called Xfinity Mobile again they gave me the lable through my email because upgrade too Samsung s24 ultra 5g I suppose get $800.00 off my new phone and here I go again getting the run around from Xfinity Mobile. I just hope they fix it this time.

Official Employee

• 

682 Messages

@user_p3eazw This isn't the experience we want any customer to have, but I am glad you got in contact with the mobile team as they are the experts that handle mobile issues specifically. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here