U

4 Messages

Saturday, February 24th, 2024 8:56 PM

Promised $500 reward on a new phone but never received it

I recently switched to xfinity mobile and it’s been a nightmare. I have been lied to every step of the way and I regret switching to this company. During my initial order I was told I qualified for a $500 reward off of a new iPhone 15 plus. I accessed my rewards page and gave them the promo code. Due to agent error, I did not receive that reward. When I notified them of the mistake they opened a ticket but then denied it still. I have pictures of the reward with the promo code. Then, I was offered a buy one get one free line but that also wasn’t given to me. I had to connect with an agent for that. Supposedly he fixed it but only time will tell since I have been lied to before. They also opened 4 new lines on my account that I did not request nor authorize. All in all, I have spent close to 20 hours on the phone and on chat with agents trying to get them to fix their mistakes. This is the most unethical mobile company I have ever worked with. I am desperately trying to find a way to leave them but I have to pay off the phones before I can do so. If you are thinking of switching to Xfinity mobile, don’t do it! They lie and do not honor their promotions. 

Visitor

• 

9 Messages

5 months ago

Pretty much the same ! Multiple rewards not applied and taking 6 months and still not applied. 

Visitor

• 

9 Messages

5 months ago

Same ! It’s been 6 months and multiple rewards and a phone trade in not applied. I call every week to check on multiple tickets status - they do nothing and I pay my sky high bill. 

6 Messages

I traded in an old phone when I got new 15 pro max. Was promised $371. Never got it. 3 months now. I get the runaround every time I call. (Edited: Inflammatory)

(edited)

6 Messages

Case escalation # [Edited: "Personal Information"]. Assurant received my old iPhone 13 Pro Max and said was worth $371.00. 3 months now no check and no one knows what happened 

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

759 Messages

@user_oiabje I am sorry to hear that you are still waiting on your trade-in. I would love to take a closer look at this to see what is going on. Please, send a DM to Xfinity Support so we can help. 

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page) or https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send your message

(edited)

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Official Employee

• 

772 Messages

5 months ago

I am sorry this has been your experience. I would love to offer my assitance to ensure this is properly addressed and resolved.

To get started, please use the chat icon in the upper right to enter Direct Messaging and send us a message with your full name and full address.

Here are the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "direct messaging" icon (upper right corner of this page)

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send your message

Please let me know if you have any questions or run into any problems. 

4 Messages

I’ve done this multiple times and get zero help. This Xfinity support is the worst I’ve ever dealt with. 

Official Employee

• 

772 Messages

@user_peem4w  I understand your frustration and I assure we are here to help in any way that we can. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

2 Messages

5 months ago

I’m on the same boat , this is scary how they tricked me . I bought it because I thought I could afford a new iPhone being $500 off , but I’m paying full price for a iPhone 15 plus 

Official Employee

• 

615 Messages

@user_peem4w Have you received assistance with your reward concern?

Visitor

• 

9 Messages

5 months ago

Reach out to support M they ended my 6 month nightmare with xfinity rewards and phone trade in. My tickets never would have been resolved if I didn’t post in this forum and had a follow up with a trained xfinity support employee that reached out. I’m so thankful to have resolution. 

Visitor

• 

9 Messages

Short lived solution. I’m paying full price for the 15 again despite the 11 trade In  For 700 I was supposed to have applied 

1 Message

4 months ago

Same for me. I have not received my $500 off or the buy one get one line discount. Spent a lot of time on phone with customer care but they are of no help. 

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

Thank you for reaching out to us user_qpbkvb! This is not the experience we want you to have! Have you tried texting 888-936-4968 or reaching out to our secure online chat where an Xfinity Mobile expert is available 24/7?

2 Messages

1 month ago

I'm on the same boat. Jumped on the $500 off deal last year, never received the promised credit. This is a nightmare.

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

user_jexlmt Have you reached out to the Xfinity Mobile Team directly about the promotion? They may have to submit an investagation to have the issue resolved. 

2 Messages

@XfinityMartyR​ I did, multiple times. Spent hours and hours on phone calls and never got solutions. Even the rep promised to give me call backs by the end of the day, I didn't get any call backs. I am just frustrated at the moment, it's $500!!

Official Employee

• 

661 Messages

user_jexlmt Can you please send us a DM. You can start by clicking the chat icon located in the top right corner of your forums' page when signed in. Once there, you can direct your messages to "Xfinity Support." Please add your full name and service address to help us locate your account. Let me know if you have any questions. 

1 Message

6 days ago

Lied to about the $500 off on the new phone aswell

Official Employee

• 

823 Messages

Hello, @user_hteh7o! If you need assistance with an XFINITY Mobile offer issue, we would be happy to help! Please send a direct message to us by clicking the chat icon in the upper right corner of the page, click on the pen and paper icon, then enter “Xfinity Support” in the “To” section. Please include your full name and complete street address, and a description of the situation. Thanks!

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here