U

Monday, August 5th, 2024 12:59 AM

Possible cancel

Endless problems with Xfinity I was a customer for a year canceled because Xfinity wasn’t in my area I decided to come back out of loyalty all I was told was I had to pick up the equipment from the store when I got there they made me sign a contract I already did online and now I have 2 Xfinity accounts and I have had 3 reps tell me one has been deleted which it hasn’t not only that I was told on the phone by a customer service rep a technician would be at my house at 8am to help install tomorrow I checked my Xfinity to make sure I got a notification for it and I did not so I called come to find out no technician was scheduled after I told one was on a recorded line really disappointing I most likely will be canceling service unless a technician is here 8 am sharp tomorrow

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

2 months ago

user_ddvt4e - Thank you for your feedback, for choosing Xfinity, and for joining us here on the Forums. This is not the experience we want and we would appricate the opportunity to help. Please send a direct chat message with your full name and complete service address to “Xfinity Support”. To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forum's page.

Here are the detailed steps to direct message us:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send your message

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here