U

Tuesday, December 5th, 2023 3:53 AM

Closed

Porting issue

Spent 1/2 my day today to port the lines. 2/3 ported from Verizon and 1 of they claimed it will take several hours. Verizon rep was on the line with them and made sure port protection was removed from the number.  Not sure why they kept interrogating whether I gave them the correct Verizon account number, the transfer PIN, and blamed Verizon for not releasing the port protection on 1/3 of the line.  No one offered to conference the call. The last 2 calls in the evening, he disconnected my call after an hour on the line.  But he did call me back but I offered to conference him; he agreed and soon as I dial the number to Verizon; he disconnected me. I am so tired and done for the night. I may need to switch to another company.  So glad that my xfinity internet is no installed yet and I didn’t buy in to purchase any new phones from them which will hold me to the contract. 

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

10 months ago

Hello @user_8a42q7, I'd love a chance to help turn things around. Let's get on the same page and work together on this. Are you still needing help with your port? If so, are you porting and starting Xfinity Mobile service? 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here