U

Monday, March 4th, 2024 4:10 AM

Phones being placed on the the blacklist

I have read all the concerns on this forum and i too share the same exact experience i have an on going case one of my lines i can not access none of the employees or advance teams help you. It is their fault they are the ones who put the phones on the black list for no reason at all. I call once every week and they assure me they even promise it will be taken off so i seem to be left with a new phone upgrade i cannot use. They all say 24-72 hours and the fact that we are all saying the same thing is horrible. Paying for a service and a phone you cant use and you are liable for it as well. That is no good. The company they are not here to help resolve issues or even give you an alternative. They never email or call you back no matter if you have a case or not. They read the reviews comments surveys and complaints but do nothing. That 1800 639 number is bogus as well because it gets you no where. All I wanted was my phone to work I have never had 1 problem with them until i paid off this phone tried to transfer the number to the new phone and all of a sudden its fraudulent activity and they keep bringing up past phones. They try and match IMEI numbers and say its active but tell me its the fraudulent activity which it has never been. Ive never reported such a thing. I need to know who is in charge i don't wanna speak to another rep ever again!!!!!! 

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

4 months ago

Good evening @user_j0ho4puser_j0ho4p, I appreciate you taking time out of your day and want to ensure you’re able to get in touch with an awesome Xfinity Mobile expert to help get this resolved. Due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited. We're unable to perform any device or account specific requests over this platform.

Have you tried calling or texting 888-936-4968, or reached out to our secure online chat at xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile where an Xfinity Mobile expert is available 24/7?

Text Message: 888-936-4968

Phone: 888-936-4968

Chat: xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here