A

Contributor

• 

32 Messages

Thursday, May 23rd, 2024 11:45 PM

Phone stolen during shipping, xfinity refuses to resolve the issue

Dear Xfinity Mobile

I am writing to address an ongoing issue with my Xfinity Mobile account that remains unresolved despite numerous attempts to seek resolution. Every time I contact Xfinity Mobile, I receive a different response, which has led to significant frustration and inconvenience.

Currently, my account (Account Number: [Edited: "Personal Information"]) incorrectly reflects a total of 8 phones. FedEx has confirmed that the package, with Tracking Number: [Edited: "Personal Information"], was lost and never delivered to my address. The FedEx case number for this incident is [Edited: "Personal Information"]. Additionally, I have submitted the police report via email on four separate occasions without receiving a satisfactory resolution. The issue began on 04/29/24.

I have been assigned the following case numbers:
-[Edited: "Personal Information"] (current)
-[Edited: "Personal Information"] (fraud case number)

-[Edited: "Personal Information"]

I respectfully request that you correct my account to accurately reflect the number of devices. Furthermore, I am still missing one iPhone Pro Max 15, which remains unaccounted for.

Please note that under the Consumer Protection Act (15 U.S.C. § 45), businesses are required to engage in fair practices and provide accurate information to consumers. Failure to resolve this matter promptly and correctly may constitute a violation of this law.

Please address and rectify this matter with urgency. Should this issue remain unresolved, I will be compelled to consider further legal action to protect my interests.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.

Sincerely,

Alex [Edited: "Personal Information"]

Tracking Number: [Edited: "Personal Information"]

Account

[Edited: "Personal Information"]

Police Report - DONE

Contributor

• 

32 Messages

5 months ago

I have all the emails I sent to Shipping Claims and no asnwer, Xfinity keeps bouncing my calls around and make me feel like I am a criminal. Fedex confirmed the case was closed and they assume all the responsibilities!!! Why I am punished for FEDEX mistakes??? How long more??? This was a Mothers day Gift but looks like Xfinity Mobile dont really care after 18 years been a Comcast/Xfinity client. 

Contributor

• 

32 Messages

5 months ago

They keep asking me to use this email XfinityMobile_ShippingClaims@comcast.com and call this numbers

Phone 8443358719 or Phone:8443358719 #2 or (844) 963-0011 and nothing!!!! 

Contributor

• 

32 Messages

5 months ago

Phone stolen during shipping, xfinity refuses to resolve the issue****

Contributor

• 

32 Messages

5 months ago

ANother day and nothing done. 

Contributor

• 

32 Messages

5 months ago

I am still waiting for Xfinity .... 

Contributor

• 

32 Messages

4 months ago

New day and no aswer again !!!! 

Official Employee

• 

923 Messages

Alex_B1 Our team can help you with your mobile concerns today. To send a direct message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, and select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a Direct Message. 
Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "direct messaging" icon or https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Contributor

• 

32 Messages

@XfinityShawn​ Now they close the case but we cant order the same devices anymore... Xfinity counting 8 devices on my account and we only own 4 devices... We still missing one iphone 15pro max and they said I can order only the iPhone 15 because the number of phones on my account... I dont understand if the case is close why all this phone still seating on my account? Why I cant get the original order? Customer service needs better training. 

Contributor

• 

32 Messages

@XfinityShawn​ NOTHING YET !!!!! Ridiculous. They managed to order one phone and now I cant order the second iphone becuase the promo expired??? You guys are playing with me?? Please is enough!!

Contributor

• 

32 Messages

4 months ago

Nothing Yet... Waiting again 

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

Alex_B1, We have asked you to send us a DM. The last request was two days ago. We are happy to help. If you would like our assistance, 

Please send us a direct chat message with your full name and complete service address to “Xfinity Support”. To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forums page.

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send your message

Let me know if you have any questions.

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Contributor

• 

32 Messages

@XfinityAngie​ I did so many times... 

Contributor

• 

32 Messages

@XfinityAngie​ Now they close the case but we cant order the same devices anymore... Xfinity counting 8 devices on my account and we only own 4 devices... We still missing one iphone 15pro max and they said I can order only the iPhone 15 because the number of phones on my account... I dont understand if the case is close why all this phone still seating on my account? Why I cant get the original order? Customer service needs better training. 

Contributor

• 

32 Messages

4 months ago

I did numerous MSG on DM and also on the email Shipping claims and still no answer. 

Official Employee

• 

923 Messages

Alex_B1 We can only recommend to call in for further assistance if you're not wanting to DM. 

Contributor

• 

32 Messages

Now they close the case but we cant order the same devices anymore... Xfinity counting 8 devices on my account and we only own 4 devices... We still missing one iphone 15pro max and they said I can order only the iPhone 15 because the number of phones on my account... I dont understand if the case is close why all this phone still seating on my account? Why I cant get the original order? Customer service needs better training. 

Contributor

• 

32 Messages

@XfinityShawn​ Now they close the case but we cant order the same devices anymore... Xfinity counting 8 devices on my account and we only own 4 devices... We still missing one iphone 15pro max and they said I can order only the iPhone 15 because the number of phones on my account... I dont understand if the case is close why all this phone still seating on my account? Why I cant get the original order? Customer service needs better training. 

Contributor

• 

32 Messages

4 months ago

I am waiting all this time. DM and over the phone they keep saying someone will be in touch. I need someone to resolve this mess. 

Contributor

• 

32 Messages

4 months ago

Now they close the case but we cant order the same devices anymore... Xfinity counting 8 devices on my account and we only own 4 devices... We still missing one iphone 15pro max and they said I can order only the iPhone 15 because the number of phones on my account... I dont understand if the case is close why all this phone still seating on my account? Why I cant get the original order? Customer service needs better training. 

Contributor

• 

32 Messages

4 months ago

No mothers day gift yet... Thanks to Xfinity and Fedex. 

Contributor

• 

32 Messages

4 months ago

Maybe Xfinity make happen in time for Christmas. 

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

4 months ago

Same problem here.  Received an empty box from FedEx. 

Official Employee

• 

2.1K Messages

Hello, jamypac I appreciate you taking the time out of your day and I want to ensure you are provided the best support possible. I would like to learn more. Did the box arrive today? Did FedEx have you sign for the package?
Have you tried calling or texting 1-888-936-4968, or reach out to our secure online chat at xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile where an Xfinity Mobile Expert is available 24/7?

Contributor

• 

32 Messages

@jamypac​ I am still on the dark !!! 

Contributor

• 

32 Messages

4 months ago

Recieved just one phone and still waiting another.... Should be early for Next mothers day. 

Contributor

• 

32 Messages

4 months ago

Nothing YET !!!!! Amazing how xfinity takes care of a Gold Client. We are with xfinity for 22 years now. Never experience anything like this before. No calls no emails no info. When I call they put me on the wait for 1hr to 2hr and after that they say: You just need to wait.... 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here