U

Thursday, June 13th, 2024 2:06 PM

Phone porting issues

I am pretty frustrated. I just typed out my whole issue and then it said issue - and deleted my whole post before I could submit it. 

Anyway I have been trying to port a iPhone 11 from T-Mobile to Xfinity and been getting a ton of errors that have stopped us from porting her phone number over. The first being that another port was pending and we needed to resolve that. This is the first time we tried porting anything. Second we got ahold of “the expert supervisor” in customer service and he said we need permission from T-Mobile. So we spend forever on the phone with T-Mobile trying to get permission but they kept saying as long as we have the porting pin then the authorization is taken care of. Then back to the first issue earlier.

Needless to say, I’ve been on the phone and in store for way too much time over the last 2 days. And I am seeing no light at the end of the tunnel. Customer service has no idea how to help- neither do the online chat people. And my in store reps have no idea either. I have no idea who to ask.

would love to get this resolved soon. If not we will need to move to another carrier.

1 Message

18 days ago

Any update on this? Having the same error. 

Alert icon

Finish activating in the Xfinity App

There was a problem with activation. Please visit the Xfinity App to complete activation.

I go to the app and the app says there are no devices to activate. 

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

Hello user_pkl662 Thank you for reaching out us on our Xfinity Forums! I'm sorry to read about the trouble you are having with activating the service. I know this causes a delay in receiving your service and can be an inconvenience considering how vital it is to stay connected! I would love to help out in any way I can. Are you trying to activate a mobile line? Connecting with our mobile experts may be the best path for that as we have limited access. https://www.xfinity.com/mobile/support

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here