U

Thursday, July 25th, 2024 11:41 PM

Phone missing out of the box

I ordered the new Samsung galaxy flip 6 and it was delivered yesterday by fedex but when I opened the box there was no phone inside.   The Samsung box is in there along with an activation guide but no phone.  I keep calling, please help! 

Ticket number is [Edited: "Personal Information"]

7 Messages

3 months ago

Now it's been 3 days and not a word from xfinity about this.  I call everyday and they just tell me to wait for an email.  I hope people read this before ordering a phone from them.  Sucks because I've been a loyal customer for 20+ years but will be taking my business elsewhere if this isn't resolved soon. 

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

3 months ago

user_zgzvaz - Our team can help. Please send a direct chat message with your full name and complete service address to “Xfinity Support”. To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forum's page.

Here are the detailed steps to direct message us:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send your message

3 Messages

3 months ago

Same here with my iPhone 15, I had order a iPhone and iPad but when I got the box only the iPad was there and not the phone, I wish they would stop using this third party company who packs the phones and equipment cause obviously whoever picked my order forgot the phone and FedEx, so now I’m waiting on this email also. I was expecting to use this phone and had bought the case from Amazon now I may have to take it back since I don’t have a phone.

7 Messages

@user_gompim​ 

Sorry to hear it's happening to you too. It's so frustrating!  I still haven't received an email, they told me the team doesn't respond on weekends.  Please let me know if you make any progress and I'll do the same.  

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

user_zgzvaz, Yikes! This is not how we want you to feel. We can help turn that around. Did you get quoted an estimated time of when you should receive that email? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

7 Messages

Yes, they told me within 24 hours but that was on Wednesday of last week and still haven't gotten an email.  

7 Messages

@XfinityGabriel​ Yes, they told me within 24 hours but that was on Wednesday of last week and still haven't gotten an email.

Official Employee

• 

826 Messages

Thank you so much for sharing those details with us, user_zgzvaz! We would be happy to look into things for you. Can please send us a DM following the steps above?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here