U

Thursday, November 30th, 2023 9:13 PM

Closed

Paid for new phone received used phonecase number ECM0004991852 regarding Xfinity Mobile

I'm a very upset customer with mobile care customer service from xfinity. I ordered a new phone got a use one and  I'm having to wait for another phone several days. This was xfinity's mistake not mine I feel i shouldn't have to be waiting so long. I ordered it because I was going out of town and I needed a new phone of course everybody I spoke to I was told I would  have to wait 3 days for a return lable 3 days to process 4 days to get another phone this is ridiculous. I've never had this problem with Verizon. If Verizon send me the wrong product or a defective product I always had one the very next day regardless if I still had the messed up 1 or not. I do understand  mistakes but this is unexpecteble.  To top it off it was so very difficult to understand the agent, after repeating myself 3 or 4 time to each person I  spoke too and past to different  departments this was the last straw. This happen every time I  called except with  Gary & 1 other person were the only person's I  could understand but still no phone.  I was going to order the lavender earbuds  but I'm afraid too no telling what I'll get or how long I'll have to wait. It's very hard to recommend service of this type.  

I will say xfinity does have good prices but I would rather pay the extra for excellent service and no headaches. 

Very very unhappy customer!

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

10 months ago

I am sorry to hear about your experience, @user_4siq9c. I can imagine how frustrating this must have been. This is not the experience we would like you to have. We would like to help check the status of the order. Could you please send our team a Direct Message with your full name and full address? Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue.

To send a Direct Message:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Messaging chat" icon

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here