U

Friday, December 1st, 2023 6:20 AM

Closed

Ordered an iPhone 15 Pro and was delivered an empty box

Based on prior reviews, I saw that this problem happened a lot, and each of the posts had the hellish experience that I am having. I ordered an iPhone 14 Pro Max and an iPhone 15 Pro in Oct 4th. I was delivered the 14 pro max but not the 15 pro. I had filed 2 shipping claims. One was denied before I had a chance to provide all documents, the other was denied after I provided the police report and all pictures requested. Rationale: N/A. 

I don't even want a replacement, I am frankly scared to order anything else from Xfinity. I just want the phone off my monthly bill, and I want back what I paid. This has to be one of the worst experiences with a business in my life. Lack of transparency, expediency, communication, and reasoning is making it incredibly difficult to deal with Xfinity. I just want my money back, and the phone off the bill. I have submitted a complaint everywhere I can in Xfinity platform other than here. Please have someone work on this case. I am getting extremely tired of this. 

Retired Employee

• 

729 Messages

10 months ago

Due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited. We're unable to perform any device or account specific requests over this platform.

Have you tried calling or texting 888-936-4968, or reached out to our secure online chat at xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile where an Xfinity Mobile expert is available 24/7?

2 Messages

Yes I have, to no avail. and it seems like that here too. 

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

@user_s96yze Thank you so much for letting us know this is not the experience we want anyone to have. I would be happy to make sure you get the assistance you need! If you could send our team a direct message with your full name, the name listed on the account (if different), and the service address associated with your account, I'd be more than happy to look into this for you. To send a Direct Message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, next to the bell icon, and then type or select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a direct message.

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us: • Click "Sign In" if necessary • Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon (upper right corner of this page) • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon • Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window • Press Enter to send your message

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here