S

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Sunday, January 28th, 2024 10:18 PM

"OK. I'll put you in touch with a live agent now."

I am getting above message mentioend in subject,  whenever I try to connect. and then never ending wait ......!.

what is the reason? I need some immediate assistance to solve issue. Please let me know how to connect or someone contact me.

Regards,

[Edited: Personal Information]

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

5 months ago

Hello @subirdatta99. We appreciate you taking the time to reach our team on Forums. We certainly understand the importance of being able to speak/chat with someone. Can you please provide some context as to how we can help?

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

few things were solved and few ae still pending. Over this way it is not possible. can you please tell me why my CHAT is not working? do I assume that xfinity is not willing to support chat facility or i need to port out?

I appriciate if you could solve the chat issue. 

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

@subirdatta99 You may want to try clearing the cache, and cookies on your device. That should clear out anything that may be blocking a chat opportunity with the team. This will also require you to sign back into your account, so you have a fresh authentication connection. You can reach the Xfinity Mobile chat team here: Xfinity Mobile

If you are still having trouble reaching the Xfinity Mobile chat team, you can try texting, or calling the team.

Text Message: 888-936-4968
Phone: 888-936-4968

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

5 months ago

Thank you.

Can I have e-mail id, so that I can send issue on the  mail so that you can check?

I dont want to share numbers publicly.

Thanks

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

We don't have a direct email we can share for our Xfinity Mobile team. The options to contact them for immediate assistance would be via phone/text or chat in the information provided above.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here