U

Friday, July 19th, 2024 7:22 PM

Not able to upgrade my device

i am xfinte user from last 1 year with 2 lines and a broadband connection with all payments on time, checked with equifax  multiple time  and they said there is no problem with credit score and all not freeze. 

but still i am getting the below msg.

undefined

You’re over the number of lines you can have on device payment plans.For one or more lines, you’ll need to pay in full or bring your own devices to continue. Or you can reduce the number of devices in cart."
I think this is an internal problem at xfinity. as my equifax report is ok.
Talked  mutliple time with the executive at store but still no resolution, talk to ur support team still no resolution. so kindly see if any thing can be done oe else i need to change my operator.
I am very much surprisied that doing monthly payment on time maintaining a health credit score and being with xfinty for a year, so they dont care for their customers.
So please let me know if u can provide a resolution.

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

3 months ago

user_xtb14b Thanks for reaching out over our Community Forums. How many lines, and devices were you trying to add to your account? 

2 Messages

i have 2 lines on my account and want to upgrade my devices on both of them  by taking DPP.

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

user_xtb14b Thanks for the additional information! We can submit an investigation for you with the Xfinity Mobile Team. Please send us a direct message. 

To send a "Direct Message" message:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here