BaggerVance's profile

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

Thursday, February 8th, 2024 10:59 AM

No Ringtone

Just changed phones from a Google Pixel 3XL to OnePlus 12. I swapped out the sim card and everything works fine except.........I have no ringtone when receiving a call! I have checked all the available reasons why (DND off, volume up, google phone app setting, etc.)  I even did a factory reset - still no luck! Before I contact OnePlus, I need to know if this could be a sim card issue.  Before I had this issue, I stopped in at the local Xfinity store when I got the phone and they said to just keep the old sim card.  My account still shows the Pixel phone and I know they don't officially support OnePlus phones.  Any ideas would be appreciated!

Official Employee

• 

2.1K Messages

5 months ago

@BaggerVance

I appreciate you taking time out of your day and want to ensure you’re able to get in touch with an Xfinity Mobile expert to help get this resolved. Due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited. We're unable to perform any device or account specific requests over this platform. Please reach out to our Xfinity Mobile team with the options below. 

Text Message: 1 (888) 936-4968
Phone: 1 (888) 936-4968
Chat: xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here