R

Monday, March 11th, 2024 7:12 PM

No REFUND on a device which was not delivered

Hi Team,

I hope you are doing well. 

My sincere request to you is to look into this issue carefully.

I have ordered a new iPhone 14 pro in October 2023. When I collected the box in FedEx center, I found the box empty without new phone device. After multiple calls to your customer care, they opened an investigation with FedEx (Reference Number: [Edited: "Personal Information"]) and it was resolved also. After I contacted them in December 2023, I was told that I would get the money back on my account within 10 business days. Unfortunately, I never got the money on the card which was used to order the phone.

Meanwhile, I disputed this with my back and they took away the charge first and put it back on my account.

The amount I am expecting is approximately $962. Can you please look into this as soon as possible?

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

4 months ago

Hello @rrcprasad, Thanks so much for taking a moment out of your day to leave a post on our community forum. We're not able to access your Xfinity Mobile account here but our Xfinity Mobile Team are experts at what they do, and I know they can get this resolved for you. You can reach our Xfinity Mobile Team with a call, text message, or via chat. Call or Text: 1 (888) 936-4968 or Chat: https://www.xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile If you have tried those ways and still have not been successful, please send our team a direct message with your full name, the name listed on the account (if different), and the service address associated with your account, I'd be more than happy to look into this for you. To send a Direct Message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, next to the bell icon, and then type or select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a direct message.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here