U

Friday, December 29th, 2023 8:25 AM

Closed

No refund for a mobile device o didn't want

I never ordered the mobile device. 

I just want wifi.

The customer service agent wrongfully accessed my bank information for a mobile phone I didn't want.

The agent didn't care about me not wanting the promotional deal. She went ahead , sent the mobile device. I'm unable to return the mobile device.

I was told I would get a refund. 

I was credited.

Now I have , ACCESS DENIED when i try to log into xfinity. 

I just wanted to send the mobile phone back for 4 months now.

UPS will not return the phone unless I have a return label. I was told 4 tomes i would get an email. 

I was laughed at by the UPS manager. He said we don't take any device back unless you have a return label.

Now I have  a credit. 

I was told a refund.

Customer had no right to access my bank account and bill me for a mobile device brand new & seal is not broken to the mobile device box. 

4 months & i keep getting the run around.

I never wanted the phone.

Wifi only.

Now xfinity is stealing money from my bank account.  I was lied about a refund. 

I have a credit now i won't use.

Xfinity mobile took unauthorized money from my account. 

Xfinity will not refund me for a device unused and no phone number.

I complained at the store. The xfinity store said they couldn't help or takevthe phone back because i ordered wifi over the phone not in the store. 

The agent new i didn't want the phone. Still she neglected me, humiliation at the we UPS store when the device couldn't be return either no return label.

Customer service is now stealing money, sending you anything until customer service benefits themselves not the customer. 

Xfinity should not be stealing money from my  bank account for a mobile device i nevervwanted.

I waited twice for 4 weeks for an email for a return label and no email or return label was never mailed. I'm way past 14 days and 30 days , all because the agent put herself first and sent me a device i didn't need.

Now I lost over 300$ xfinity stole from my account.  Xfinity was not authorized to remove any money for the mobile device brand new , still original seal to the box and the store wouldnt return it.  8 or 10 calls into xfinity now and still no refund and I still have a brand new phone that i nevered wabrwd, loss of money just because xfinitys self-centered agent chose for a phone for me and didn't listen to me that I didn't want the  mobile device. 

Now i have a phone i never wanred, no refund of cash that was not supposed to be  removed for 4 months now for a phone I have I have no access to. Its not active. I'm stuck with a 400plus bill for a mobile device i didnt want.I called numerous times. Not one customer agent helped me, returned the phone or full refund

Xfinity took advantage of me and keeps accessing my bank account for mobile device money. 

Inwantvto files complaint on the first customer service agent for accessing my bank account with authorized from myself. I didn't give permission to access my money for a device I  never wanted and it's crazybimhave a outstanding bill

This is wrong how xfinity charges u for devices you never wanted. And they won't retur the voice I got it in the mail I've been requesting a return label. 

I want my cash refund returned that xfinity stole from my bank account when I never authorized no payment plan & never authorize the phone to be shipped.

I simply wanted wifi only.

How do I get a refund for all the unauthorized funds removed  from cgecking account.  I want to file  a complaint on  the 1st customer agent who sent me a mobile device I never wanted,she caused removal of money that was bill money. Xfinity customer service agent made herself look great ny just approving &  goving herself permission to access my bank account but lied and I'm suffering for her ignorance with a phone I can't get return label for since August I've been calling xfinity.  

Xfinity is stealing off Partons & Customer service is Bullying patrons an accessing bank accounts with no authorized permission 

Retired Employee

• 

729 Messages

9 months ago

I am sorry about the experience you are having. . Our Xfinity Mobile team can help with all aspects of your service. You can reach out to them by: Text:1(888) 936-4968 Call:1(888) 936-4968 Chat: https://comca.st/3UwLFM1

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here