bob-mmk's profile

Contributor

• 

40 Messages

Tuesday, December 26th, 2023 11:39 PM

Closed

No Push Notifications via Mobile Data on 2 phones - Tech Support broke Mobile Data on one

Two phones - Samsung S10 and S22 - all working normal on Saturday. On Sunday Push Notifications via mobile data stopped on both. Today, Tech support spent an hour troubleshotting the S10 and somehow managed to disable Mobile Data and was unable to fix it. Then, after 1 hour on the call,  when he was trying something else I was bounced back into the phone queue. Spent between waiting for another support staff and going over everything that was done I spent another hour before I finally asked for a supervisor. Was told none available - all in a meeting but one would call be back withing an hour. Nope - 4 hours later called back in - after 35 minutes finally got to a supervisor and after a couple minutes was disconnected. Called back in again and no luck reaching a supervisor. Now have one phone with no Mobile Data at all and one with no push notifications. 6 hours on the phone today - almost 4 hours of listening to music on hold. First time I have had an issue with Xfinity Mobile in almost 4 years, but ready to leave at this point.

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

9 months ago

Good evening @bob-mmk, and thank you for reaching out with your Mobile issues, we are sorry to hear about the frustrating experience and that one of your phones now has no mobile data and another with no push notifications. While we do have limited access to Xfinity Mobile tools and accounts on this platform, we can get a ticket submitted over to our executive mobile team for further assistance in getting your phone issues resolved. 

To get started, can you please send us a Direct Message with your first and last name along with the service address on the account? To send a "Direct Message" ("Private") message: Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message chat" icon
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send it

Contributor

• 

40 Messages

I recevied communications from a member of the Xfinity Mobile Executive Resolutions team and will be discussing tommorrow.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here