U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, February 6th, 2024 7:03 PM

Never buy phones

Man it’s been a year and still my account is reflecting that I owe for the phones that were never opened and shipped back to them I even refused delivery thinking this would help. They finally refunded the money without the taxes which one rep said was right but pretty sure that’s against the law!! And then a few days later they reversed it and I still owe $3022.00. Oh the best part during all of this they disconnected our mobile service and made me scramble to get new service. Even though every time I have talked to them they say it’s going to be fixed. I called a few months ago and it went to collections and they gave me the wrong collection agency, but don’t worry it looks like it is back to my Xfinity account where I owe 3022.00 again.

Official Employee

• 

2.3K Messages

5 months ago

@user_a6a085 We appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us here on our Xfinity Forums. I can definitely understand the frustration. 

Due to account security with Xfinity Mobile we don't have access to the Xfinity Mobile accounts. I understand that you've called and haven't received a resolution. Have you also tried visiting our Xfinity Mobile assistant page, where we have support available thorough chat as well: https://comca.st/3vkGv93 ?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here