ww8944's profile

Contributor

• 

66 Messages

Sunday, January 14th, 2024 11:21 PM

My case is marked as "resolved" when it isn't!

What is going on here? I wrote a detailed post about the phone I bought at the Xfinity store in Merrillville, Indiana. I've gone through many phone calls with Xfinity and Samsung trying to get this fixed. The phone is now in the process of being returned to me from Samsung. The report says the problem is with the third party application (Xfinity) not Samsung. I checked the original post and the messages from Xfinity say that is has been "resolved"! NOTHING has been resolved! Why would you say that it is?

I'm waiting to get it back and wondering what will happen then. So far the employees of the store  keep denying responsibity. I have bought a brand new phone that doesn't work properly. The people that run this site tell me the case is marked as "resolved" when it is not. Is there anyone here that is willing to take responsibilty?

Contributor

• 

66 Messages

6 months ago

One of the Xfinity reps who monitor this forum sent an email regarding this case to the proper department and i hope to hear from them soon. I still have no idea why they marked this as "resolved" when it never was. Also, the guy in charge of the case said he talked to me on Jan 9 when I didn't even have the phone, it was at the samsung factory being checked. I never spoke to him at all. It seems like they just wanted to mark the case as resolved. I'm hoping it DOES get resolved, for real this time. This has been going on for three weeks now.

Contributor

• 

66 Messages

If I can't get it fixed it is time to start talking about a refund. I would take a loss financially for sure but it would be worth it in the long run. I will do my research and go to a carrier that sells phones that work, 100% and that have service people that actaully do the service. Any financial loss would be made up by knowing I have a good product and service people that will back me up. I am not getting that from Xfinity.

(edited)

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here