U

Monday, April 1st, 2024 7:17 PM

Closed

Mobile Watch Promo - Platinum

I received a promotion for $300 off any smartphone in January and that promotion still has not been applied.

I called XFinity Mobile and they said that I have to go back to the store where I purchased the phone.
I've been back three times and today, I lost it on them and am now banned from the store.

This is my notice to XFinity that I will be keeping my devices and not paying any bills until my $300 credit has been applied.

I see this message forum is being ignored anyway.

Problem Solver

• 

502 Messages

6 months ago

@user_71senq You may want to edit you posts title and correct your typo "Pormo" to Promo as you intended. LOL

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

6 months ago

Hello user_71senq  thank you for taking the time to reach us here on our Xfinity Forums regarding your Xfinity Mobile promotion. I can totally understand your frustrations regarding this, and we are here to help as much as possible. 

(Full credit to @BruceW for this excellent explanation!) 

"Search for Xfinity Support" won't work. To send a "Direct Messaging" message to Xfinity Support:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Messaging" icon or https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there

•  - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list

•  - An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here