U

Saturday, October 7th, 2023 7:09 PM

Closed

Mobile phone upgrade complaint

I and my attempted to upgrade her mobile phone.  It has turned in to a complete wasted effort.  We came back to our local xfinity store to resolve this complete waste of an upgraded phone, then informed she could have got a better deal with the Android 14, Long story short, this needs to get corrected and resolved.

Problem Solver

• 

1.3K Messages

1 year ago

@user_kg469l Hello, I appreciate you taking time out of your day and want to ensure you’re able to get in touch with an awesome Xfinity Mobile expert to help get this resolved. Due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited. We're unable to perform any device or account specific requests over this platform.
Have you tried calling or texting 888-936-4968, or reached out to our secure online chat at xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile where an Xfinity Mobile expert is available 24/7?

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

[Post Edited: "All caps"]

No my question was not answered. Im about to consult an attorney about this matter. [Edited: "Inflammatory"]

(edited)

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

10 months ago

I was told i would get a 600 credit if I traded in my iphone foe the iPhone 15 pro.  I ordered a blue phone and received a white iPhone 15.  I spent countless hours on the phone with different representatives, who I couldn’t understand, trying to exchange the phone for what I was promised.  They ended up activating the phone i didn’t want.  I went to the Xfinity store, wasting more time to get the matter resolved. I got my promised phone and tried getting a return label.  It took three times with customer service to get this.  After returning the phone trade in which tracking said was delivered I get two emails stating I was over the return time.  Customer service again wasted time said it was being evaluated.  After three weeks I received an email stating the 600 credit was cancelled with no explanation.  Customer service could not find the reason either.  <Edited: Language/Inflammatory>

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

2.6K Messages

@user_107060 I can definitely understand the frustration and that you have called and spoken with our Xfinity Mobile customer services. Due to account security, our access to Xfinity Mobile accounts is limited on this platform. Have you also tried chatting with an Xfinity Mobile agent? You can do so by visiting our Xfinity Mobile assistant page, where we have support available thorough chat as well: https://comca.st/3vkGv93.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here