vtrockin's profile

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Thursday, December 14th, 2023 1:39 PM

Closed

Missing Trade In Credit with Zero Ongoing Help from Support

2-3 months ago my phone trade in was received and accepted by Assurant.   It's listed as accepted under my device.   But still no credit on my bill.   At first they tried having me contact Assurant, which is nonsense and Assurant punted my back to Xfinity.  I've had a support ticket open for a month and nobody follows up on it.   Anytime I contact them they say it's being "worked on" and it will be resolved by "tomorrow".   Yet after having this conversation many many times tomorrow never comes.    Now they say many people are having this problem.   If so many people are having this problem I would like to believe the resolution would be quicker.  I've been with Xfinity Mobile from the beginning - this whole experience has soured my on the whole company.

Accepted Solution

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

10 months ago

Submitted complaint to FCC.  This is ridiculous with the lack of followup 

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

Hello @vtrockin, thank you for reaching out and giving my team a chance to help with your trade-in issues, I'd be doing the exact same thing if I were in your shoes. This time of year every dollar seems more stretched, so I can appreciate how important this is. We don't have direct access to help, but I'd love to help get some traction for you. Have you reached out to our phone team for support and our dedicated Mobile Online Chat team

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Thanks for the reply.  After having a support ticket open for 1 month the executive resolution team picked up the issue this week after receiving the FCC complaint.   It's regretful it had top be escalated this much, but looks like they are now actually working on it. 

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

@vtrockin, I'm just glad to hear you were able to get the support you need, even though you had to put out so much energy. I'd like to check on that ticket and make sure things progress. When you get a chance can you please send a direct message to Xfinity Support with your full name and full address by clicking the chat icon in the top right?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

10 months ago

Anybody submit complaint to FCC about this?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here