U

Thursday, December 7th, 2023 6:14 PM

Closed

Missing trade in bill credits

Signed up for Xfinity promo offering $700 in bill credits over 24 month period for trading in an iPhone.  I sent in my iPhone 11 and it was delivered to Xfinity on 9/25.  On 9/27 I received an email that my trade in was received, accepted, and I would be receiving my bill credits of $700 over 24 month period.  

Fast forward 2 and 1/2 months later and no bill credits.  I have called and spoken to customer service representatives over 10 times.  Each time I am lied to about the status of my credits or that it’s been resolved and I will receive them on my next bill, which I never do.  I have recorded every call with Xfinity customer service to document their lies and deception.  

I have been refused access or communication with a supervisor over 3 times.  A case or claim was opened on the 6th time I called and was told it would take 15 days to resolve.  On day 16 I called as I never heard a response and I get more lies that it’s been resolved and I should get email and phone call confirming this.  NEVER get either!!!

Has anyone else dealt with this scam? They take your trade in device and then don’t give you credits.  They are basically stealing your trade in device and the lying to you about your credits they promise to issue. 

I am at the point where I am going to file complaint with FCC and consider legal action.  

this has to be the worst company for customer service.  I will never recommend them to anyone.  

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

8 months ago

@user_id2br7 I truly apologize for the experience and want to make sure you receive the credits you are due. Please send us a direct message with your full name, service address and any ticket numbers you may have. 

• Make sure you are signed in here in the Xfinity Forum. Click "Sign In" if necessary
  • Click the "Direct Message" icon (square chat icon in the upper right corner of your screen next to the bell icon)
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send it
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here