U

Tuesday, February 27th, 2024 10:32 PM

Closed

Misled

An xfinity agent talked me into replacing my old landline with a “free” cell phone from xfinity. I told him I was happy with my current cell phone and service provider and did not want another phone but he reassured me I’d be saving money and would not have to pay anything. Two months in I started getting charged $15/mo. When I called to inquire I was told I had to pay it or purchase the device outright for nearly $200. No other options, no one else to talk to. I feel cheated. So heads up people. 

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

6 months ago

@user_223pkd Thank you so much for your post on you new Xfinity mobile line. We definitely do not want this to be the experiance customers have when setting up any new services. We are not able to access your Xfinity mobile account details here but can definitely help make sure you are taken care of. If you could send our team a direct message with your full name, the name listed on the account (if different), and the service address associated with your account, I'd be more than happy to look into this for you. To send a Direct Message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, next to the bell icon, and then type or select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a direct message. 

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us: • Click "Sign In" if necessary • Click the "Direct message" icon (upper right corner of this page) • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon • Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window • Press Enter to send your message

5 Messages

I’m signed in but none of the icons you mention are anywhere to be found 

Retired Employee

• 

729 Messages

I am sorry to hear you can't finde the icons, please log out then back in to see if they appear. Thanks! 

5 Messages

Found it using my iPad, thanks. I’ve messaged support as suggested. We’ll see…

5 Messages

@XfinityAmandaB​ 

so I reached out to Support as you suggested. They assigned a rep to the case, Roberto L, who left a couple of messages. I tried many times to call him back and left numerous messages but he just stopped communicating completely. Issue remains unresolved. 

5 Messages

@XfinityAmandaB​ 

Well I finally heard back from the rep that was assigned to my case. After all this time all he had to say was that there is nothing to be done. I’m stuck with a phone I never wanted and will never use. Very unhappy customer. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here