U

Friday, February 2nd, 2024 3:46 AM

Lost mobile phone

I returned two new iPhones that were never out of the box to Xfinity. They gave credit for only one. Opened a case that was denied. I have confirmation that the FedEx package was received. I will not pay for a phone I do not have. It was lost in their warehouse.  I have been a customer for 40 years with Comcast and now this. I don’t know what to do. 

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

5 months ago

Thanks for posting on our community forums, @user_c9nif8. I'm sorry to hear about the Xfinity Mobile phone issue you have been experiencing. To confirm, you already tried reaching out to our Xfinity Mobile team by all of these means:

- SMS Text Message: 1 (888) 936-4968

- Phone: 1 (888) 936-4968

- Chat

Correct? 

2 Messages

@XfinityDilary​  yes. I tried all of these methods.  I get so many conflicting answers of which none of them have helped. I’m at my wits end. They have my account so messed up it’s ridiculous. Recent bill has me being billed for  four lines but I only have two, two set of fees at $10.00 each and a monthly payment due for a new phone of which none of these apply. I’m so tired of trying to get this straightened out. I’m beginning to think my best bet is to cancel my mobile phone service with xfinity I’m an elderly person who does not need this kind of hassle. 

Official Employee

• 

2.3K Messages

@user_c9nif8 We do appreciate your time in working with us here on our Xfinity Forums and I'm thrilled that we were able to help you find a resolution. I hope you have a great day.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here