U

Friday, February 16th, 2024 2:28 AM

Loaner from Apple

This is the WORST experience ever! Apple had to replace my phone and didnt have my model in stock at the store. They had to send it to the depot and get it repaired/replaced. So first of all, I had to add a line to be able to use the loaned and swap everything around. Annoying and takes forever. But now I got my replacement (I thought they repaired but they replaced) and now im still on the phone with customer support after an hour and 20 minutes and im still in the same spot. They didnt even confirm the IEMI number until the hour mark and nothing worked. Like cmon.... you guys have got to figure this out in a more effecient manner. The conversation started with the lady trying to tell me the loaner (Iphone XR) had an esim and the Iphone 14 pro max had a physical sim. It took me 5 minutes of explaining there isnt a phusical spot on my iphone 14 pro max for a physical sim and she had it backwards.

And constantly Im put on hold so she can talk to the "advanced team" or something.... please just let me talk to them so i can get off the phone...

Just please fix the ability to use a loaner. This has officially been the biggest headache and no one should have to deal with this to be able to use their phone line.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

5 months ago

Hello @user_i2y8ky, I can see how this experience is far from ideal right from the start. I know I'm very dependent on my phone, so I can only imagine how you've been feeling about this. Have you had a chance to get your loaner phone added?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here