U

Monday, February 26th, 2024 10:46 PM

Lied to by multiple employees

Was told that I was going to be able to bring my family mobile service over to where I had home Internet. Was told that I would get the one phone my husband wanted for $160 down. Processed 3 lines one day and then told and promised ththe 4th line would be processed next day. She even called and told me out of stock to go to store. Spoke with another girl. Jenny on 2/24 9:30 CST and kajal on 2/25 at 11:30 CST and diamond in corporate on 2/26. Lies and more lies. They get away with this because we are just small people and not big companies. I am going to keep talking until I'm heard and the promises are kept

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

4 months ago

Hello, @user_eegxgq. I appreciate you taking time out of your day and want to ensure you’re able to get in touch with an awesome Xfinity Mobile expert to help get this resolved. Due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited. We're unable to perform any device or account specific requests over this platform.

Have you tried calling or texting 888-936-4968, or reached out to our secure online chat at xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile where an Xfinity Mobile expert is available 24/7?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here