S

Sunday, September 15th, 2024 6:13 AM

License verification failing everytime

I have ordered 16 pro and received verification email and as soon as i upload my license order gets cancelled, i went to store and same issue they are not able to place order as my license is getting rejected by system.

2 Messages

14 days ago

Xfinity customer care @Xfinity Support and order verification team are so stupid, instead of diagnosing why my license is getting rejected they give free advice saying address in license should match with account address 😂, spent 6 hrs over chat and phone talking with agents who doesn’t have basic training or troubleshooting knowledge , just been a xfinity customer for a month and moving back to AT&T seems like the right thing to do.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

@Splxctybtch Good morning, thank you for reaching out today! I do have to apologize though; due to account security reasons we cannot help with this issue over social media. For assistance with this matter, please give us a call at 1 (888) 936-4968 or chat online at https://www.xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile and one of our experts will be happy to look into this for you! 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here