U

Friday, June 7th, 2024 9:23 AM

iPhone XR not compatible?

I have my iPhone XR I purchased and paid off from xfinity that I’d like to give to my daughter now that I’ve upgraded to a new iPhone 14 four months ago. I went to add the line and use my paid off xfinity purchased iPhone XR as a BYOD deal but it’s saying my phone is not compatible. How can a phone bought from xfinity, in use four months ago with xfinity not be compatible?

Problem Solver

• 

502 Messages

4 months ago

@user_nb1jcy I read another user post something similar. Seems there may be an issue with their IMEI checker? I would contact Xfinity Mobile directly for resolution. 

SMS Text Message: 1 (888) 936-4968

Phone: 1 (888) 936-4968

Chat:  https://www.xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile

(edited)

Retired Employee

• 

729 Messages

4 months ago

user_nb1jcy Thanks for leaving a comment with your shared mobile concerns. I'm sorry to hear about the trouble you've had and would love to help in any way that I can! Since Xfinity Mobile support is limited for our Digital Care Team via social media, we ask that you reach directly out (by call or text) to our Xfinity Mobile Sales and Service team at 1-888-936-4968 for further assistance with your mobile device. You may also use our Secure Online Chat where an Xfinity Mobile expert is available 24/7! 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here