U

Friday, June 28th, 2024 1:50 AM

Iphone ordered and stolen out of box by warehouse or Fedex

I ordered an Iphone 13 for my daughter on May 5th. Fedex attempted to deliver on May 8th and we were not home at the time to accept delivery. I have ring video footage of the fedex delivery driver on the phone with his dispatcher telling him the box was empty as he was shaking the box - we did not watch the video until the next day when we found the box empty. He left and took the box with him. On May 9th the same driver left the empty box at our door. When my husband opened it and found it to be empty, he contacted me. I then phoned Xfinity who assured me it would be rectified and to wait for an email with instructions and that I would need a police report. I then contacted our local state police who sent an officer to our home. My husband showed her the video and told her what xfinity said and we were informed that she could not do a police report because it wasn't stolen from our home. The next day we took the box and the ring video to our local store who assured us we would be fine without the police report and to wait for the email.

When I finally received the email almost 2 weeks later, I responded with the photos, ring video and all pertinent info. Another week goes by and no response so I called and was informed that the case was closed because I failed to respond. I was then told to respond again to the email but to change the header to be the tracking number. Nowhere does it tell you to do that, but I followed the instructions and resent the email. About another week went by and I heard nothing. I called again and was informed the case was closed because i never responded. A new case was open and once I received the email I responded several times to ensure it was sent. I also filed a claim on the BBB hoping that someone could help resolve. I did not receive a response from xfinity. I did receive a message from an Executive at Xfinity so I returned his call. He told me that without a police report, there was nothing he could do. I went directly to the State Police Station and asked what should I do. They were able to give me an incident number to give to Xfinity. That night I responded to the email with the incident number. The next day I received a response that they now need an actual copy of the report. I contact the police department and was told they do not give out copies unless they are subpoena for court. I responded to the email with that info and no response. I have now responded 3 times asking for an update and have included the pictures, the video footage and incident number and still no response.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

1 day ago

Hello user_46sv2c, that sounds like a nightmare to deal with and not at all what we want for any of our customers. I'd love to work with you more on this and help turn things around. In order to get started can you please send a direct message to Xfinity Support with your full name and full address by clicking the chat icon in the top right? Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send your message

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here