A

Wednesday, June 12th, 2024 12:54 AM

Insurance rollover not completed

i bought two new phones at the same time when the galaxy s23 ultra came out and requested that my current insurance be rolled over on both phones.  the employee that was helping us ended up taking over 2 hours to figure out how to get us set up, which doesnt normally happen, but we didnt think much of it until I cracked my screen a few days ago and went to make a claim.  when i tried to make a claim on my phone i found out that i dont have insurance on that phone but i do have insurance on the other phone i bought.  ive spent hours otp with cs over the last week and they are telling me theres nothing they can do and offering to sell me a brand new phone.  i shouldnt have to bear this cost.

Official Employee

• 

923 Messages

4 months ago

amonaco24 My team can help with your mobile concerns today. To send a direct message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, and select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a Direct Message. 
Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "direct messaging" icon or https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here