K

Sunday, April 28th, 2024 12:26 AM

I will never use xfinity mobile again.

Ordered an S24 Ultra Feb 28, Never received it. Took me a month of calling non stop and each time its a different run around. Anyways a month later I finally get an email saying I have been approved for a refund only after I threatened to leave xfinity completely.  Fast forward another month. Guess who does not have the refund and the S24 is still on the account. Which I may had, [Edited: Lanugage] This company has [Edited: Lanugage] poor support. It should not take this long. They will not remove the phone off my account nor refund me for the phone order, and the months I had to pay the monthly payment. I am leaving this company and I hope others follow. [Edited: Lanugage] before you buy a phone. If you want to potentially go through this same issue I am having. LOL oh, and I talked to them again today, They said my refund was coming via fedex! How does that make any sense. They said it was on the way, So I decided to ask for the tracking number and they could not provide. Maybe if they had actual [Edited: Lanugage] would be done, but I doubt it. Done ranting. [Edited: Lanugage]

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

5 months ago

Hello @KrypticKyle, Thanks so much for taking a moment out of your day to leave a post on our community forum. If you could send our team a direct message with your full name, the name listed on the account (if different), and the service address associated with your account, I'd be more than happy to look into this for you. To send a Direct Message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, next to the bell icon, and then type or select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a direct message.

2 Messages

@XfinityChelseaB​ Sent a direct message.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here