U

Thursday, January 11th, 2024 8:21 PM

I need a shopping label

I purchased a new phone on Saturday.  I received the new phone yesterday.  I went into the infinity store to have my info transferred over to my new phone and turn in my old phone for a credit.  I was told I had to mail in the old phone and that a shipping label would be emailed to me  that has not happened.  Now what do ai do.

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

6 months ago

Hello, @user_8b6h7h. Thanks for posting on our community forums. I'm sorry to hear the shipping label has not been received. We recommend you try reaching out to our awesome team by any of the following methods: 

- SMS Text Message: 1 (888) 936-4968

- Phone: 1 (888) 936-4968

- Chat

Have you tried reaching out to our Xfinity Mobile team for assistance already?

1 Message

5 months ago

I need a shipping label to return an old router. I talked to an agent 8 days ago and he said label is in the mail you will receive in 3-5 days . I got nothing. I cannot print label from website on my computer. Please send me a shipping label . I have been spent several hours trying to resolve this. 

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

@user_37requ Hello! Thank you for reaching out to us here on our Community Forum. We are sorry to hear that you have not received your label. Just so you're aware, you also have the option to return the modem/router to the nearest Xfinity Store in your area if that is more convenient for you. We just ask that you include the power cable for the modem to be returned as well. You can also return the modem to the nearest UPS Store if there is one in the area. They will ship the equipment back to us at no cost to you.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here