U

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Friday, May 3rd, 2024 4:32 PM

I have been promised a goodwill credit that I have not received and now xfinity is telling me they don't know what i'm tlaking about

I have chat transcripts and ticket numbers that were given to me from multiple reps that promised me a goodwill credit for being misled by an online chat rep who told me that for signing up my pre-owned ipad with mobile serivde they would give me a new ipad mini for $0 down as well as airpods pro $0 down, and I made sure to ask many times and to promise me that this is going to happen.. As soon as I signed up, the rep left the chat, and i was transferred to someone new. i immediately explained the situation, and when i went to ask for my $0 down promises, i was told I would have to pay $184.97 down for the new ipad mini, and was told that they dont even have airpods. I immediately asked to speak to a supervisor who apologized on behalf of the rep who lied to me, and I had an agreement that since this happened, for me not to cancel my new service, that I would receive $184.97 onto my debit card that would process within 24 hours. This was on April 12th.. and it is now May 3rd. I have yet to receive that amount. The first week, i inquired everyday asking about this and was told by evrey rep that i would just ahve to wait. On april 14th, i even called xfinity and spoke to a rep for over 2 and a half hours and was told that i would receive it. After the first week of askign about this and calling in here and there, the reps don't know what im talking aobut and act as if this never happened. For the past two weeks, i've spoke to a few reps who know about the issue and say i just have to wait 5-7 days to get the $184..  but some say they dont know what im talkign aobut, or that its regarding an issue that happened before april 12th, and that ive already been applied the credit.. which doesnt make sense. I try to complain about this and nothing happens. I need to figure out a way to get in touch with a credible rep, who will allow me to share my transcripts and screenshots of these events to show that this is not right and that something has to be dfone about it. Please someone from xfinity reach out to me and give me the courtesy to honor the promise that was given. I even have an e-mail that I received that said I was awarded a $184 credit. It is no one to be seen on my account, and was promsied that it would go on my debit card by multiple reps promising me the same. Someone please help. 

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

5 months ago

I was promised a goodwill credit for a customer service agent who promised me something and lied about it.. Also multiple reps have also lied about the goodwill credit and keep telling me one thing and it dosent happen. .and I am also told to get follow up phone calls the next day and it never happens. There's a lot I need to discuss and I have the screenshots and transcripts available to prove my case. I would highly appreciate that someone please respond to me so I can figure out if its even worth staying with xfinity or not bc right now I really feel scammed. Thank you 

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled I need an xfinity employee to look over goodwill credit/refund fraud that was done to me by the company

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

5 months ago

Thank you for your feedback and for joining the Xfinity Forum community, user_1c08df. This isn't the expinece we want and our Digital Care Team can help. Please send a direct chat message with your full name and complete service address to “Xfinity Support”. To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forum's page.

Here are the detailed steps to direct message us:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send your message

- XfinityThomasA

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here