U

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Monday, September 16th, 2024 4:17 PM

I am trying to switch numbers on my iPhones, both with Xfinity, but they cannot do something as simple as that!

I have a total of 5 phone lines plus home internet, and I've been a customer for over 20 years.  I have an iPhone 15 Pro that I got by trading my iPhone 13 Pro in last year to receive a monthly credit.
I am trying to switch the iPhone 15 Pro number to a new line and Xfinity is the only company that has told me they cannot do that without voiding my contract and losing my monthly Credit.
This is absurd as I am not removing a line, or voiding any contracts - I am switching the number to a different one on my account (Personal to Business), and they cannot do something as simple as that!
Apparently this has something to do with their Contract with Verizon, and this is something they are "renegotiating" with them.  What a joke! 

What can be done about this?!

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

10 days ago

user_4634f5, Hi there! Thanks for reaching out. I can understand how wanting to add a new line and switch your existing number to a new line on the account. I am so sorry to learn that we have mad you feel this way. You've come to the right place. Our team of experts will work diligently to turn this around. Just to confirm, you want to add a new line and use your existing phone line on the new line for business? Does this sound correct so far? What are you planning to do with the existing line? Are you wanting to put a new number on the existing line? If so, how about if you add a new line with a new number and keep the one you have now for business use?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here