U

Tuesday, September 3rd, 2024 2:07 AM

how to send a direct message

I would like to submit a request by sending direct message, but I cannot find the chat icon.

Official Employee

• 

530 Messages

12 days ago

@user_h3tk5c   Hello and good evening. Thanks for posting and thinking of us to assist. We appreciate it, and the chance to help. You can count on us as the team of experts, ready to resolve anything Xfinity related. Rely on us, and everything will be okay. You can also rely on the Xfinity app, it is my favorite way to manage the service and the account. That makes it super easy to do what you need to online. It is really great. I hope you are having a good evening where you are, with some cool weather. It has been too hot lately. How are you? We need to assist here, in case the resolution can help others with the same concern. If required, we can have you send a direct message. 

2 Messages

@XfinityBenny​  Hi Benny. I tried to transfer my lines to a new carrier. Unfortunately I found out that one of my line has been blacklisted the IMEI.

I called Xfinity customer service multiple times and they keep saying that Xfinity has no right to block my phone. Then I called my new carrier customer service and they found out my phone is blacklisted by Xfinity. I also called Apple for help and the senior advisor said the phone is not blocked by Apple so they cannot help.
First, the phone is purchased from the Apple Store directly and fully paid. Second, my account setup autopay, I shouldn't have any outstanding balance. There's no reason to be blacklisted. Please help me to remove the blacklist.

Official Employee

• 

853 Messages

user_h3tk5c Our team can further help you on our end today. To send a direct message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, and select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a Direct Message. 
Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "direct messaging" icon or https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here